Supply and install a wild flower meadow surrounded by an ornamental lawn into a heavily shaded area under mature trees beside a driveway into a prestigious newly built house. This project was based in Sear Green, Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire for the client Mackenzie Homes Ltd.
Meadow mixture turf containing over 30 native wildflower species flowering from April to October Ornamental lawn turf containing fine fescues and hard wearing super-dwarf ryegrasses.
- Pedestrian hydraulic rotavator
- 360 excavator with grading bucket
- Avant telescopic handler
- British Sugar landscape 20 sandy loam topsoil (BS3882:2015)
- Organic soil conditioner incorporated into the topsoil
- Control release fertilisers incorporated into the topsoil